T traviswells Tenderfoot Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 2, 2009 #1 Well I have looked through about 150 dollars in halves and I got a 1991 s is that anything? and how can I tell which bicenn. halves are silver. Upvote 0
Well I have looked through about 150 dollars in halves and I got a 1991 s is that anything? and how can I tell which bicenn. halves are silver.
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 2, 2009 #2 A 1991S is a proof, not silver. You will know when you get a bicent. It will have a "S" mintmark and will look like previous silver coins. Not all s mintmarks are silver. HH Gilbert
A 1991S is a proof, not silver. You will know when you get a bicent. It will have a "S" mintmark and will look like previous silver coins. Not all s mintmarks are silver. HH Gilbert
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 2, 2009 #3 Keep all "S" coins, that's my motto
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 3, 2009 #4 i would keep it