Newbie here

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love this site- just started collecting silver and just found out about crh- glad to see it is still working, most everything I've researched online is all older posts so wasn't sure if it was going to be worth it- got my first box of halves ordered and will get some dimes and nickels as well-I understand its all a numbers game and the more I search the more ill find- it'll be a good way for me to pass some time as I'm a stay at home dad-
Anyone from SLC here?

Upvote 0
Stay at home dad! O man this is a fantastic hobby for you then. Good luck and welcome.

If only i could stay at home........ searching coins by the millions

But you're a billionaire so why fret? Lol
Did my 1st box of dimes- skunked
Hopefully my halves will be in tomorrow

The people in UT are much smarter than Nevadans when it comes too silver. Good luck to ya!

Love this site- just started collecting silver and just found out about crh- glad to see it is still working, most everything I've researched online is all older posts so wasn't sure if it was going to be worth it- got my first box of halves ordered and will get some dimes and nickels as well-I understand its all a numbers game and the more I search the more ill find- it'll be a good way for me to pass some time as I'm a stay at home dad-
Anyone from SLC here?

Hey Russell. I'm from SLC. Nice to finally find someone from Utah. Good luck hunting. I typically just do nickels amd cents for now.

Hey Russell. I'm from SLC. Nice to finally find someone from Utah. Good luck hunting. I typically just do nickels amd cents for now.

How goes it Fixxxer?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back