kblackphoto
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2009
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Zealand
- Detector(s) used
- nokta makro pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Ok- I have looked around all over the web- checked out metal detectors- etc. But I need the basics to a good hunt. I don't know much about the tools you need for digging etc- So it would be awesome if the veterans to this sport can lay it all out on the line for me. Verbatim, I suppose. Here is a few questions I have for the willing- 
If you were to make a "Thrifty Treasure Hunting Starter Kit" what items would this include?
Can you buy these items at a store like Home Depot or are they specialty items?
Are there certain items you can't live without?
What items should I avoid?
If there is anything else you want to add please do!!
I'm a needy newbie!

If you were to make a "Thrifty Treasure Hunting Starter Kit" what items would this include?
Can you buy these items at a store like Home Depot or are they specialty items?
Are there certain items you can't live without?
What items should I avoid?
If there is anything else you want to add please do!!
I'm a needy newbie!

wish me luck!










