What's new

Newbie

hunter487

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this hobby and probably will be asking alot of questions and generally being a pain in the ___. I will be picking out a metal detector soon and get started. I've always been interested in old stories and legends and hope to follow up on a few as time permits. I live in Texas and know of several legends, one is the Sublett mine and the other is the Lost San Saba Mines. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope to have some good conversations and hopefully share some of my finds with yall.
 
Welcome to tnet,listen to the OLD people, they have found more then I have,ken
 
LOL, I always listen to old people, don't get old being a fool. Lots of young wise men are dead.
 
Greetings and salutations hunter487!!!!!!!!Like I tell my Son,I'll show you everything I know,hope you listen better than he does. :laughing7: :laughing7: Use CAUTION in them old mines!Hope your venture pans out GOOD for you. God Bless Chris
 
welcome to TNET. let us know when you get your MD and show us your finds
 
Welcome to Tnet! This site is very beginner friendly... & alot of good people here to help you out!
 
Welcome to the net, this is the most friendly site i have come across, And collectively the people here are the smartest around IF ya listen to them. Get your detector and show us your finds HH
 
WELCOME TO THE FORUM :hello: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom