What's new

Newby

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Well I started with this just this week. Asked on monday for halfs and got a 45 liberty. As of today I have 17 40% and 1 liberty and 2 Franklins. Also had the bank order me $1000 in Halfs which they said was the minimum order. Teller also took down dated that I'm interested in and said she'd call if she gets any. This is addictive. Got a bag with $70 in it today and pulled out 5 40% halfs. Been through about $400 in dimes with nothing to show.
 
Upvote 0
kd5txx said:
Well I started with this just this week. Asked on monday for halfs and got a 45 liberty. As of today I have 17 40% and 1 liberty and 2 Franklins. Also had the bank order me $1000 in Halfs which they said was the minimum order. Teller also took down dated that I'm interested in and said she'd call if she gets any. This is addictive. Got a bag with $70 in it today and pulled out 5 40% halfs. Been through about $400 in dimes with nothing to show.
Stick with the halves, clean out your town, then it's skunk city.....fall back on dimes if they produce. I would much rather pull single dimes if they are consistant, than to lug box after box of halves to dump with nothing to show, which has been the case for me for quite awhile. Good luck, ffd
 
For me hand or fed rolled dimes produce more then the boxes of halves around here. Have ordered halves from different banks to no avail.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom