What's new

Newest Feebay Find

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Here is a rare Davis & Miller Druggists Baltimore Bottle. It has a flared Lip and open pontil. This bottle is from when they were at 3 North Howard Street. Davis and Miller were listed as Wholesale Druggists from 1846 to 1890. They were around as early as 1840. This bottle is one of their earlier ones. Bottle is a nice green color. Has a chip on the flared lip though.
 

Attachments

  • DavisandMiller.webp
    DavisandMiller.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 279
Nice bottle. too bad about the lip. I think it's around 4 inches or so Harry.
 
Got this Rumford with label as well.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04077a.webp
    DSC04077a.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC04076a.webp
    DSC04076a.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC04075a.webp
    DSC04075a.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 258
Road Dog, excellent pieces. I am a bit surprised the beautiful Rumfords went into the early 1900's, I never knew that.
 
Tooled lips were around even in 1915. Took machinemades awhile to take over.
Here is a Rumford card I posted before. It will go good here.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04842a.webp
    DSC04842a.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC04843a.webp
    DSC04843a.webp
    54 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC04842a.webp
    DSC04842a.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC04843a.webp
    DSC04843a.webp
    54 KB · Views: 245

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom