What's new

Newest" Hey watch this!" show D-U-M-B

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Call of the Wildman .Don't try any of this at home. Anyone else seen this?Bunch of guys from Louisiana trapping wild animals for people.No offense to people from Louisiana but these guys look like ingrates to the nth degree. I do however like this show better than Cats From Hell.

Call of the Wildman: Animal Planet
 
ok coily, I have liked you till now. Don't go saying bad things about turtleman. or we are done
 
I'm a cat lover - got dogs too, but cats are more sophisticated than drooling barkers.

I'll have to check this show out, but as a rule - I don't do these cheap a.. reality shows. Don't watch much TV, prefer to study the world!
 
turtleman is an honest dude. come getcha some
 
Hmmm never seen turtleman. But have had real life experience catching a snapping turtle with a safety pin and piece of bacon.Maybe I missed my calling,heh heh.
 
call of the wildman used to be turtleman from kentucky catching wild animals by hand
 
Hmmm never seen turtleman. But have had real life experience catching a snapping turtle with a safety pin and piece of bacon.Maybe I missed my calling,heh heh.

and you know kentucky is very near you
 
Maybe I should go help him. Seriously I hooked a turtle with I was a little girl in a creek near my house and a friend's housekeeper boiled him up for dinner.He was a pretty good fighter too,about this size.
image.webp
 
for your sake I hope turtleman doesn't hear about that
 
Just saw turtleman!Didn't realize he was part of the Call of the Wildman crew! This show is starting to grow on me like moss on a turtle.:tongue3:
 
he's the main dude.
 
Hey CG, bet he's single too. Might be something there...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom