What's new

NH river diving finds

riverdiver

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
212
Reaction score
365
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found all of these bottles and related items while river and lake diving last summer.
 

Attachments

  • 8-9-10 002.webp
    8-9-10 002.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • pontils from the lake 2010.webp
    pontils from the lake 2010.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Amber Case Gin and Florida Water, 2010.webp
    Amber Case Gin and Florida Water, 2010.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Diving in NH 7-5-10.webp
    Diving in NH 7-5-10.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,494
That geometric ink is a real winner, nice gets....Jim
 
Obviously your on the right spot! Very nice.
 
Thanks Jim,

I posted this when I found it on ABN under the same name, I think we have talked before. Bram found a similar one while diving in a Mass last year also.
 
Nice bottle huntin !!!!!! There was a green geometric ink just like yours in an American Bottle Auction in May of 2010. It was listed as a " Keene 3 mold.GII-16A ,Covill-1182. It sold for $230 . Keep on in the river :headbang: :headbang:
 
Very nice dive diggin! The assortment is crazy cool. The ink is a killer find. Might worth some serious cash! :thumbsup: jgas
 
Cool fines there RiverDiver! Love the ink.
 
Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the comments, the Keene Geometric is a first for me. The clay one in the last photo and the umbrella in the second photo are the norm up here for me and I have several of them plus a fair amount of Master Inks too.

jgas, you are right on about the assortment, every hole I dig is a possible payday and I would hazard a guess that one in three has goodies.
 
very nice finds ;D
 
Super finds ..quite an assortment!! I need to find oldies like that when I hunt..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom