Nice box of dimes

super box. You gotta love it! Nice job. I have a pair of 250.00 Dime boxes to go through tonight. I can only dream....

HH Dave

dime boxes always produce ! !! ! only ever got skunked on 1 . 1 barbers , 14 mercury 3 rolls rossies since june ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! still not as exiciting as finding 1 roll of walkers , 1 roll of bens and 1 roll of 64 kennedy s at same time ! ! ! ! ! you got to love a hobby that is profitable ...gets your heart pumping and ...treasure hunting like a pirate

Kind of like Metal detecting another hobby that is fun and pays for itself

nice finds, weird... there are no $500 dime boxes around here. How I would love to ask for 2 dime boxes and get $1,000 worth of dimes, compared to 4 dime boxes for $1,000 face value. 2 boxes seems a lot less than 4 :)

yea I was thinking the same, havent seen a 500 box of dimes yet but i would bet its a couple pounds heavier than the 250's ;D

that's a really good box - even for a $500 box.

I haven't been doing so good on the dime boxes lately myself (less than 1 keeper per $250 box avg. this year). I got just one $250 dime box today - another skunk. I also asked for any cwr dimes from the same bank and all they had was one single roll. Well I finished the skunk dime box and just opened the cwr and wouldn't you know it - I saw a silver edge and scored a '63 Rosie from that one cwr.

I'm pretty much convinced now - I think I'm going to give up on the dime boxes and just ask for any cwr dimes from now on.

1 box dimes today.....3 silver 52-51-56 !! 1 box nickels....3 buffalo.....2 bags $ 50 1 gab .......59 wheeties ! ! ! ! thats just today !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back