ronbo22 Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 410 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Dec 3, 2010 #1 Todays box was pretty good for a change; 22 40%ers 1 90% and 1 Walker (1935) who's rim was so worn I thought I had my first Barber. Upvote 0
Todays box was pretty good for a change; 22 40%ers 1 90% and 1 Walker (1935) who's rim was so worn I thought I had my first Barber.
Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2010 #2 Awesome...just got a box at lunch..only opened like 5 rolls before my break was over..I would LOVE to find a Walker..found a few Franklins..but nothing older then 1952 Nice Finds
Awesome...just got a box at lunch..only opened like 5 rolls before my break was over..I would LOVE to find a Walker..found a few Franklins..but nothing older then 1952 Nice Finds
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Dec 3, 2010 #3 awesome box! your one box is as good as 300 of my boxes put together! keep it up and hh!