What's new

nice button today n.c. sunburst and more

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were hunting on the same site today that Keith got his sunburst a couple days a go and out pops another one. DSCN1346.webpDSCN1347.webpDSCN1348.webpDSCN1349.webpDSCN1350.webpDSCN1351.webpDSCN1354.webpDSCN1350.webp
 
Upvote 26
I can only imagine the nice shirt had the button
 
Great find. Good thing they didn't know how to sow. We get the benefit
 
Hey, Great work on the button. I hope the soldiers of NC came to visit Alabama.
 
thanks the shanks were very weak on these .
 
Last edited:
Nice button! I also like finding the Spencers. Have been lucky enough to find one intact. Thanks for sharing.

HH RN
 
Killer button CD!

Well played sir!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom