B bristowboy Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2013 #1 Here's a cone I found a couple days ago on the Ohio river. Attachments SAM_0638.webp 182.7 KB · Views: 172 SAM_0634.webp 218.4 KB · Views: 154 SAM_0639.webp 155.2 KB · Views: 145 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2013 #2 Nice one. I have several of those myself.
H handaxe Jr. Member Joined May 8, 2013 Messages 47 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Jul 20, 2013 #3 I only got one found a month or so ago. Attachments image-2135756498.webp 26.6 KB · Views: 132
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2013 #4 Guess it could be one, heres a hematite one the granite one is a homeade one. Nice find... Attachments IMGP0254.webp 493 KB · Views: 125
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2013 #5 I read where they might of been used as little grinders and that is why the bottoms are so flat. I got one but it is crude. I found mine last yr. The bottom is very smooth and it has a indent on it. Attachments 100_3637.webp 135.2 KB · Views: 114 100_3636.webp 131.6 KB · Views: 107
I read where they might of been used as little grinders and that is why the bottoms are so flat. I got one but it is crude. I found mine last yr. The bottom is very smooth and it has a indent on it.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2013 #6 Well, since everyone is showing theirs I'll go ahead and post mine. These are my three best ones. I have a few more but they are kind of crude. Attachments Cones and Loafstones (15).webp 29.3 KB · Views: 113 Cones and Loafstones (14).webp 51.4 KB · Views: 114 Cones and Loafstones (13).webp 24.9 KB · Views: 105 Cones and Loafstones (12).webp 49.3 KB · Views: 119 Cones and Loafstones (11).webp 45.5 KB · Views: 109 Cones and Loafstones (9).webp 42.8 KB · Views: 110 Cones and Loafstones (10).webp 29.6 KB · Views: 112
Well, since everyone is showing theirs I'll go ahead and post mine. These are my three best ones. I have a few more but they are kind of crude.