What's new

Nice little hand rolled score!

Philmont_709n2

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Finally after only getting an occasionally a 40% here and there i got a substantial hand rolled score! They said they had $120 in halves so i took em all. The teller dropped a roll and i heard the splash of silver on the counter. I hoped she didnt notice and then she put all the coins back in the roll. ;D There were 5 different types of wrappers and 4 of the 5 produced silver! I think I found myself a bank that doesnt check for silver!! 10 of the 12 rolls had silver! total was 27 40% :D
 
Upvote 0
Very nice!! It's getting hard to find banks that don't cull the silver. Keep them as a regular pickup every couple of weeks or so, and you might have a nice little honey hole there! :thumbsup:
 
A good score for sure. I never had that kind of luck with hand rolled yet.
 
Nice, any day you pull at least a rolls' worth is an awesome day.
Keep it goin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom