What's new

Nice Needle Tip Pinkish Point

americanartifacts33

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Paul MO
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool color to this one and in its day i bet it was very sharp. Any thoughts on type as always i appreciate the help
 

Attachments

  • 2019.07.28 - in situ.webp
    2019.07.28 - in situ.webp
    142 KB · Views: 130
  • 2019.07.28 - Arrowhead.webp
    2019.07.28 - Arrowhead.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Nice looking point! Is the base complete?
 
Thanks! No the base appears broken unfortunately
 
That’s often the signature to type, to bad it’s missing.
 
Nice find. I believe it’s a late archaic stemmed knife. Looks like an odd material. Doesn’t look like the normal Burlington or even heat treat Burlington.

I actually was hunting up in your neck of the woods yesterday. Didn’t find anything though.
 
Nice find. I believe it’s a late archaic stemmed knife. Looks like an odd material. Doesn’t look like the normal Burlington or even heat treat Burlington.

I actually was hunting up in your neck of the woods yesterday. Didn’t find anything though.

Thanks! Oh nice! Dang stinks to hear you didn't find anything. I myself got skunked on Saturday, and almost got skunked sunday until i walked up on that point.
 
Great color on that point!
 
Thanks! Oh nice! Dang stinks to hear you didn't find anything. I myself got skunked on Saturday, and almost got skunked sunday until i walked up on that point.
I had the wife, the kids and the dog so it was really more Sunday trip than hardcore hunt. :)
 
Nice find--cool material.
 
That is a great find I'm still looking for my first
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom