What's new

✅ SOLVED Nice patina

NolanTheExplorer

Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
353
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found on a colonial site. I am guessing the handle of a cane but I have no idea. Beautiful green patina.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • AFAEDC7E-D81A-454B-9215-187B0AA076A2.webp
    AFAEDC7E-D81A-454B-9215-187B0AA076A2.webp
    641.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 70B3ECE6-CC00-4F69-B78A-C20E6D2C8072.webp
    70B3ECE6-CC00-4F69-B78A-C20E6D2C8072.webp
    819.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 10C23703-E2CB-4FAC-842A-3298B08B5611.webp
    10C23703-E2CB-4FAC-842A-3298B08B5611.webp
    914.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 19A6D7D2-EF19-494F-975E-6247FF99B2EE.webp
    19A6D7D2-EF19-494F-975E-6247FF99B2EE.webp
    689.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 6992841E-52B7-4602-A29C-A09463A3E33C.webp
    6992841E-52B7-4602-A29C-A09463A3E33C.webp
    494.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 4F85E445-B85D-4581-B015-8C412F836A94.webp
    4F85E445-B85D-4581-B015-8C412F836A94.webp
    582.8 KB · Views: 123
I think I saw something like this on the Oak Island show. It turned our to be a tie that holds gunnysacks together somehow.
 
Upvote 0
Broken saddle horn....you nailed it @Fat . Found in field next to coloanal manor where it was said they kept the horses.
 
Upvote 2

Similar threads

Replies
4
Views
649
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom