W Wes213 Full Member Joined Jul 23, 2016 Messages 136 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #1 Found this one, a few days ago. As far Quartz points go this one pretty nice for my area. Upvote 0
B BrettCo124 Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 900 Reaction score 939 Golden Thread 0 Location Outside of Philadelphia, PA Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #2 Really nice! Great work. What type is it? Now that I’m finding points, im enjoying learning the names and periods.
Really nice! Great work. What type is it? Now that I’m finding points, im enjoying learning the names and periods.
W Wes213 Full Member Joined Jul 23, 2016 Messages 136 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 Thread Owner #3 BrettCo124 said: Really nice! Great work. What type is it? Now that I’m finding points, im enjoying learning the names and periods. Click to expand... It’s a savannah river.
BrettCo124 said: Really nice! Great work. What type is it? Now that I’m finding points, im enjoying learning the names and periods. Click to expand... It’s a savannah river.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Apr 19, 2018 #4 Nice one for sure.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Apr 19, 2018 #5 Good job Wes.
Shorewalker Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 446 Reaction score 959 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia & Collier Cty FL 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 19, 2018 #6 Yes, quartz is a tough material and really nice ones are few and far between. Nice going on the find! I'm in Virginia and see a lot of quartz and quartzite. I've been sidelined by weather and high water.
Yes, quartz is a tough material and really nice ones are few and far between. Nice going on the find! I'm in Virginia and see a lot of quartz and quartzite. I've been sidelined by weather and high water.