Nice Shoes at Goodwill!!

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I have done pretty well on shoes at Goodwill but mostly Nike branded shoes by Lebron, Jordan, and Kobe Bryant. And a pair of LL Bean also(are being returned because I losted them as Women's size 8 and they are a Mens 8! Either way all of the shoes I have sold have done well and sold for at $75 with most going for over $100. Today I was at local GW and clerks commented that they hadn't seen me since their prices have gone up because the new manager is an "ex-picker" and is pretty good at snatching the good deals off the floor and putting higher than usual prices on them. I was complaining about those prices when I spotted a pIr of boots in their "showcase". The clerk pulled them out and they were priced at $29.99! They are a size 13 and I hover between 12 and 13. I bought them immediately before they changed their minds and deprived them! I have wanted these exact same boots from Nordstrom...Allen Edmonds Dalton, $425 or more new! And still about $200 on eBay. I don't think 10 grams of 14k gold found on the street would have made me happier than finding these shoes!
image.jpg

Those are some good looking shoes. I'm a size 13 too but I need a wide toe box. And this post signals my complete emasculation . . . talking about shoes on the internet, just like a girl.

Nice! I sell shoes all the time, they can be very profitable! Bean boots, Danskos, Jordans, Timberlands, Red wings, and so many more!

GW putting shoes in the showcase, crazy. Nice boots though. Okay, since we're talking shoes, I found a brand new pair of gray suede Timberland boots last weekend for $20 at a garage sale. Just my size (14), I hate having to pay upwards of $100+ for a decent pair of shoes that fit me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back