What's new

Nice Small Point

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went back this afternoon to the field that I have looked over and over since January. I was pleased to find these.





This one has a little damage on one of its corners.





 
Upvote 0
Nice finds and you are on a roll with the triangles:thumbsup:
 
As always, Nice finds!!
 
Must be a late Woodland site. Looks like you are doing good, keep up the hunts
 
Nice. Did you get any rain tonight?
 
First two are little beauties. You are on a roll!
 
Nice. Did you get any rain tonight?

We got 1.1 in. It was the first significant rain we have gotten in weeks and weeks. I'm not sure how much rain they got on my good fields that are 22 miles away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom