FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Jun 12, 2009 #1 I found another nickel I was missing for my Dansco album: a 1942D. Now I have seven nickels left. I still need 38D,39D,39S,42P(war),43D,50D and 51S. The other surprise? A 1911 Liberty Head nickel! This was my second liberty head that I have found (the first one was 1911 too). Upvote 0
I found another nickel I was missing for my Dansco album: a 1942D. Now I have seven nickels left. I still need 38D,39D,39S,42P(war),43D,50D and 51S. The other surprise? A 1911 Liberty Head nickel! This was my second liberty head that I have found (the first one was 1911 too).
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Jun 12, 2009 Thread Owner #2 I've searched 1959 rolls so far. I would say that I'm probably doing really well having found two liberty heads in that many coins. Good luck!
I've searched 1959 rolls so far. I would say that I'm probably doing really well having found two liberty heads in that many coins. Good luck!
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2009 #3 Nice work FG. I have yet to stumble across a V-Nickel in a box. If I did find one, I'd pray it would be a 1912S.
Nice work FG. I have yet to stumble across a V-Nickel in a box. If I did find one, I'd pray it would be a 1912S.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2009 #4 Awesome find!!!!
ugotit22 Bronze Member Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 1,774 Reaction score 569 Golden Thread 0 Location The Dirty Shire Detector(s) used Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro Jun 13, 2009 #5 huge congrats on the v nickel
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Jun 13, 2009 Thread Owner #6 I got it from a box of machine rolled nickels. I believe they were delivered by Garda. At least I see their trucks around town some.
I got it from a box of machine rolled nickels. I believe they were delivered by Garda. At least I see their trucks around town some.