What's new

Nice take today.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I managed a 1964 Ken and a 1945s Walker from the teller's tray. I also got a 40% Ken in a roll and at my last stop I scored a DREAM ROLL of 40% Kens. I also netted 11 Roosies in the past two days.

That's it for the week.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Awesome day for you. I got skunked on dimes today, got a box of nickels, though...
 
Half dollars have been as scarce as hen's teeth at my bank lately. I even asked my favorite teller if anyone else has been asking for or getting halves from them. She said no.
 
nice, love reading your daily or weekly reports :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome scores OWS!!! :hello2: Very inspiring!!! I am still waiting on my dream roll of halves!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Congrats! Was the dream roll of 40% all silver? 1/2 would be an excellent haul!

apush :read2:
 
Sweet score, plus without the dumps :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom