What's new

Nice variety today

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Well can't top yesterday, but I am happy with today's finds. Picked up a perfect looking silver James Madison Bill of Rights half as well as another Walker, 2 Franklins, 2 '64 Kens and 33 40%ers.
Thx for looking-Joad
 

Attachments

  • 102_3016.webp
    102_3016.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
Man you are rollin in it. That James Madison Bill of Rights sure looks nice. Can we get a close up?

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Man you are rollin in it. That James Madison Bill of Rights sure looks nice. Can we get a close up?

Mojo

I tried earlier. My camera sucks with the close ups.
 
Nice load of silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Never seen one of those James Madison's before.

HH

Rich
 
joad said:
coinmojo said:
Man you are rollin in it. That James Madison Bill of Rights sure looks nice. Can we get a close up?

Mojo

I tried earlier. My camera sucks with the close ups.

Take some of that money from your Walker score and buy a decent camera.
 
Nice stack of silver.Just wish it was mine :laughing7:
 
AGCoinHunter said:
joad said:
coinmojo said:
Man you are rollin in it. That James Madison Bill of Rights sure looks nice. Can we get a close up?

Mojo

I tried earlier. My camera sucks with the close ups.

Take some of that money from your Walker score and buy a decent camera.

The one I have now was supposed to be a decent one. Might be user error.
 
joad said:
coinmojo said:
Man you are rollin in it. That James Madison Bill of Rights sure looks nice. Can we get a close up?

Mojo

I tried earlier. My camera sucks with the close ups.

Does it have a Macro feature?

Mojo
 
That comm clad or silver?
 
Nice Find.How many rolls did you go through to find these?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom