What's new

Nickels Nickels and more Nickels Update

Silver crazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, CZ-7A Pro
Not sure if I can pull it off but I am trying to hunt a box of nickels a day for a whole year, today is the last day of the first month. Just fininshed opening last box here are totals.

1 1889 V Nickel
13 Buff Nickels
33 War nickels
3 Proofs

Also hunted $2500 in halves and found:
15 40%'s
4 1964's


Thanks for looking. Dennis.
 

Attachments

  • 110.webp
    110.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
Re: Nickels Nickels and more Nickels

Good luck with that. I'd just be happy if I could CRH every other day or so for an entire year. I've only been able to do 1 box of nickels and a few loose halves in the past month. :(

I get to read the posts almost every day though, and if I've missed a day or two, I make sure to go back and read them all.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom