What's new

Night Hunt Seated.

NJ Marty

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
659
Reaction score
410
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Went out at night the other day to beat the heat. Got the the site about 11:30pm. I dont go at night to often but when I do its great. I get to go to areas I wouldnt during the day like right along the curb strip, during the day too many gawkers and sometimes people follow you and watch. I hate that. Got my earliest Seated, love it.
Thanks for looking
Marty
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2006 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2006 (Medium).webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_2007 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2007 (Medium).webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 778
Upvote 0
Awesome :icon_thumright: Congrats
 
Nice job, I want to find a seated soooooo bad. :hello2:
 
Congrats on the nice Seated! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ
 
Recon by ur avatar your ok at nite,may give it a try myself.
 
Wow that is a nice oldie, congrats!
 
Nice looking seated.....Matt
 
Awesome find! :icon_thumleft:

Lurch really likes it! ;D
 

Attachments

  • Lurch-3.webp
    Lurch-3.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 621
  • Lurch-3.webp
    Lurch-3.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 622
That's awesome!
 
Alright, nice one and early too! Congrats on that pretty Seated Lady. :icon_thumleft: :wink:
 
nice score!!! MR TUFF
 
Nice early seated. That is spittin distance away from being a bust :icon_thumleft:
 
Very Nice seated.. Never been out detecting at nite. May have to try that...
 
Very Nice...I would love to find a Seated ANYTHING!!! :laughing7:

And thats an oldie too...Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom