Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• SDC10491.JPG
    SDC10491.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 798
Upvote 0
Tank; wicked good digs bro :icon_pirat: I'm going out in the morning to hit some tot lots before the sun comes out . Then some yard sales .

Actually, you are doing better than I in the daytime !

Detecting at the parks and playgrounds has just kinda been off... I suspect there may be others that I haven't run into, yet.

At night, it seems like everything is a little bit harder, but if it's cooler, or it's the only time you can detect, well, that says it all !

Good luck !

its not you rmptr its been real slim finds here about the last month in the tot lots for some reason. this was the first silver I have hit in awhile an havent gotten any gold in about a month.

like Extractor said , its cooler at night or early early in the mornin to hunt here . with temps well over 105 you just dont wanna` be out swingin in the heat it kills ya quick.

thanks Ex an good luck :icon_thumleft:

I'd say Yuma Az is still quite warm and hunting at night makes sense. Watch out for the night stalkers who are not detecting ::)

Way to go, real nice. Don't get to hunt the tot lots around here, they are all the rubberized type, no sand or mulch. Did hit one upstate recently, just some chump change, and had to dig for most of it. Keep at it.

Very pretty heart! :icon_pirat: Go get 'em, Tank! :icon_thumright:

Nana :)

Nice finds :icon_thumleft: I don't blame you one bit for hunting out of that heat, especially since it's shadey at night :D

LMC 620 said:
Way to go, real nice. Don't get to hunt the tot lots around here, they are all the rubberized type, no sand or mulch. Did hit one upstate recently, just some chump change, and had to dig for most of it. Keep at it.

I am just in dis-belief about the concept behind those rubber-zed playgrounds !
Toxic fumes coming up off the mat - type, and especially the shredded tires is NOT some place I would want my children to play.

Sometimes sandy ones get to be catboxes, but that's got to be far less a problem than the toxic chemicals.

Good goin' Tank. I got a 2$ peso a while back. That's a nice looking coin.

I've considered hunting at night but there have been so many night-time muggings in my area this summer I feel like I'd need a security squad with me. :angry1:

scrubber

Good work! I always use a dog when I can. I don't like having my head to the ground without hearing at anytime of the day. However, with the dog I am able to concentrate on treasure hunting, not constant vigilance. Also, the dog really loves to see me dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back