Ninth annual treasure hunters cookout

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sam Milner and his lovely wife, Seajay, will be entertaining from Saturday noon til 6 PM. Sam will have his books and music for sale and will be enjoying the company of Carl Fismer under their tent.

Dave - Do you have a gas grille? If so, how big?

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sam Milner and his lovely wife, Seajay, will be entertaining from Saturday noon til 6 PM. Sam will have his books and music for sale and will be enjoying the company of Carl Fismer under their tent.

Dave - Do you have a gas grille? If so, how big?

Yup, 18" wide .... which will work if 4-6 ppl show up OR 200 show and 194 are John.
grill.jpg

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Martin Bayerle's sign for the cookout...

Attachments

• RMS Republic Poster small.jpg
    RMS Republic Poster small.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 75

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Does anyone know if Tommy Gore is going to the cookout, I have a Blankenheim and Nolet bottle for his museum if he is......

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
[FONT=&quot]I'm sad to report that our esteemed treasure hunter in Panama, Tommy Vawter (Wreckdiver) is so weighed down by his gold finds that he can't find a way to get to the cookout this year. Airlines turned him down due to weight restrictions for take -off and all other boats/ships coming through the canal are too small and risk sinking. If he can figure out a way to spend it all by next year he could then bless us with his presence.[/FONT]

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
[FONT="]I'm sad to report that our esteemed treasure hunter in Panama, Tommy Vawter (Wreckdiver) is so weighed down by his gold finds that he can't find a way to get to the cookout this year. Airlines turned him down due to weight restrictions for take -off and all other boats/ships coming through the canal are too small and risk sinking. If he can figure out a way to spend it all by next year he could then bless us with his presence.[/FONT]

Well that really sorta sucks..I was looking forward to meeting him!!

ag

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well what place is close by that I get a non smoking handicapped room at the night before when me and the missus come down ...the fun starts at 12 noon --so I best be there by 9 am to get a decent parking spot -- right...? me and the wife are both sorta badly handicapped these days and might need a bit of help getting around ..but I plan to be there...I've missed you guys a lot...

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ok its official -- booked at room at the vero beach inn & suites * a short bit away) -- $99 bucks for night of 4/28 /-- morning of 4/29 ...wife and I are coming

Last edited:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
well what place is close by that I get a non smoking handicapped room at the night before when me and the missus come down ...the fun starts at 12 noon --so I best be there by 9 am to get a decent parking spot -- right...? me and the wife are both sorta badly handicapped these days and might need a bit of help getting around ..but I plan to be there...I've missed you guys a lot...

We'll be waiting for you !!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
I will be bring some of my recent data and research ideals -- and be willing to look at other stuff as wellto give my ideals on it .. let the brain storming begin

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I will be bring some of my recent data and research ideals -- and be willing to look at other stuff as wellto give my ideals on it .. let the brain storming begin

Ivan-

Lemme just say "Thankyou"...in advance... this is what T'net and the picnic is REALLY about....like minded, passionate people with a similar goal sharing and reaching out to further a common cause. Well done!!

Look forward to meeting you!!

ag

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread