Ninth annual treasure hunters cookout

Sam Milner and his lovely wife, Seajay, will be entertaining from Saturday noon til 6 PM. Sam will have his books and music for sale and will be enjoying the company of Carl Fismer under their tent.

Dave - Do you have a gas grille? If so, how big?

Sam Milner and his lovely wife, Seajay, will be entertaining from Saturday noon til 6 PM. Sam will have his books and music for sale and will be enjoying the company of Carl Fismer under their tent.

Dave - Do you have a gas grille? If so, how big?

Yup, 18" wide .... which will work if 4-6 ppl show up OR 200 show and 194 are John.
grill.jpg

Martin Bayerle's sign for the cookout...

Attachments

• RMS Republic Poster small.jpg
    RMS Republic Poster small.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 76
Does anyone know if Tommy Gore is going to the cookout, I have a Blankenheim and Nolet bottle for his museum if he is......

[FONT=&quot]I'm sad to report that our esteemed treasure hunter in Panama, Tommy Vawter (Wreckdiver) is so weighed down by his gold finds that he can't find a way to get to the cookout this year. Airlines turned him down due to weight restrictions for take -off and all other boats/ships coming through the canal are too small and risk sinking. If he can figure out a way to spend it all by next year he could then bless us with his presence.[/FONT]

[FONT="]I'm sad to report that our esteemed treasure hunter in Panama, Tommy Vawter (Wreckdiver) is so weighed down by his gold finds that he can't find a way to get to the cookout this year. Airlines turned him down due to weight restrictions for take -off and all other boats/ships coming through the canal are too small and risk sinking. If he can figure out a way to spend it all by next year he could then bless us with his presence.[/FONT]

Well that really sorta sucks..I was looking forward to meeting him!!

ag

well what place is close by that I get a non smoking handicapped room at the night before when me and the missus come down ...the fun starts at 12 noon --so I best be there by 9 am to get a decent parking spot -- right...? me and the wife are both sorta badly handicapped these days and might need a bit of help getting around ..but I plan to be there...I've missed you guys a lot...

Last edited:
ok its official -- booked at room at the vero beach inn & suites * a short bit away) -- $99 bucks for night of 4/28 /-- morning of 4/29 ...wife and I are coming

Last edited:
well what place is close by that I get a non smoking handicapped room at the night before when me and the missus come down ...the fun starts at 12 noon --so I best be there by 9 am to get a decent parking spot -- right...? me and the wife are both sorta badly handicapped these days and might need a bit of help getting around ..but I plan to be there...I've missed you guys a lot...

We'll be waiting for you !!

I will be bring some of my recent data and research ideals -- and be willing to look at other stuff as wellto give my ideals on it .. let the brain storming begin

I will be bring some of my recent data and research ideals -- and be willing to look at other stuff as wellto give my ideals on it .. let the brain storming begin

Ivan-

Lemme just say "Thankyou"...in advance... this is what T'net and the picnic is REALLY about....like minded, passionate people with a similar goal sharing and reaching out to further a common cause. Well done!!

Look forward to meeting you!!

ag

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back