What's new

NJ silver, gold, diamonds, and emeralds

Charles (Upstate NY)

Full Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
ML Explorer
Here's the loot!

I crossed emeralds off my NJ wish list! 14k

njgoldring005.jpg


I crossed gold chain off my NJ wish list also, chain is small but 24 inches long and 5.7 grams 14k total with medal.
njgoldchain001.jpg


Combo Titanium/Silver ring
njtiring001.jpg


Another Irish ring for my growing collection
njsring001.jpg


Toe ring, I think silver, can't read the tiny mark.
njtoe001.jpg


Looks like an old earing, dug in an area that gives up old stuff. I can't figure out the metal, doesn't look silver or plated but isn't that corroded, its not marked. 10k maybe?

njearing001.jpg


Group photo with some other finds.

njfinds111207.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Wow you did good.
Did you happen to also find the treasure chest those came in?
That titanium silver has got to be worth something good.
Nice... Very nice finds.
 
Hey, Charles--

Those are absolutely gorgeous finds... I got to say; you've really got a Jersey Mo-Jo going... Keep it up!

I told you guys... HE'S A DANGEROUS MAN WITH THAT EXPLORER!


Joel
 
LEOJ said:
Hey, Charles--

Those are absolutely gorgeous finds... I got to say; you've really got a Jersey Mo-Jo going... Keep it up!

I told you guys... HE'S A DANGEROUS MAN WITH THAT EXPLORER!


Joel

Thanks Joel, I must admit I'm on some kind of hot streak.
 
WOW, you are definitely on a hot streak..

Great finds and I hope they keep coming!

Lonnie
 
Charles,
Congrats on a great hunt!
That emerald is QUITE nice :)
 
Great recoveries as usual !! Keep up the good work.God Bless...HH..Panz
 
Lovely! They'd even look good on Susan B. Anthony!
 
My God,you are looting the Jersey Beaches!!!
 
That ring is one heck of a keeper!!!
 
Sheesh! and your hunting where? I would luv to find that kinda stuff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom