What's new

NO BANNER - BUT A FIRST FOR ME ( 2016 IS GREAT SO FAR)

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
at another local park


001.webp004.webp005.webp006.webp



first ring and first all silver!!
 
Upvote 88
nice find looks like a pretty chunky ring too!
 
Wow, that is one really nice ring, congrats on an awesome find.
 
Ya done good my friend!
 
how ya been coilypoo?
 
Hey Jeffy,doing pretty good! Looks like your metal detecting lately has really picked up. :thumbsup: I wish I could say the same for myself!
 
That sure is a nice ring and a big chunk of silver!! Congratulations on the start of a great year of detecting.:thumbsup:
 
Nice find Jeff.
 
Hey Jeffy,doing pretty good! Looks like your metal detecting lately has really picked up. :thumbsup: I wish I could say the same for myself!


yeppers and going to the beach next month ( I must be dying this year, it's starting out so well)
 
yeppers and going to the beach next month ( I must be dying this year, it's starting out so well)

No,don't say that! I wouldn't go in the water though if I were you,there's sharkies in there.
 
Ahhh!!!! I get it now!!! But no. I don't count those two tiny rings as better than your honker. I'm sure the weight of yours MORE than clears mine. If you'd prefer, though, we can call it a draw. :). Congrats on an amazing find. Those big rings are SO much fun to find!


yeah I thought it was a wadded up piece of aluminum till I saw the dirt filled hole!
 
Great find!!!....and, uh-oh.....
Somebody needs a manicure.
 
sorry BDD that is how a working man's hands look
 
Great first!! Many more to come!
 
Yea...
I shouldn't talk...my wife is a nail tech... And my hands are trashed too.
 
That's one big honking chunk of silver you got there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom