What's new

NO BANNER - BUT A FIRST FOR ME ( 2016 IS GREAT SO FAR)

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
at another local park


001.webp004.webp005.webp006.webp



first ring and first all silver!!
 
Upvote 88
Now that IS a chunk of hoosier silver there bud!!!!! CONGRATZ.....
 
monster silver! congrats! love it.
 
Very nice large silver ring find! Congratualtions!
 
Congrats on yet another first!
A great looking ring besides.
 
Congrats on pulling that fat silver. :occasion14: I bet that had your detector screaming.
 
Awesome CHUNKER Jeff! Congrats. Looks hand engraved? Sub 8-)
chunk.webp
 
Congratulations Jeff, and it sure is a chunker!

I see your future.... a digital scale, gold & silver test kit = each quite fitting equipment in the coming better and better finds! If it's there, you'll find it! Now you have motivation.
 
I love it, very cool find, I love the ornate design! :-)
 
Wow, that ring is a hunk of silver.
 
Awesome!!! Does it fit?? Cause I'd be wearing it...Lol
 
Congrats! Nice chunk of first silver for the year!
That must have been ringing all the detector bells!
 
yep and I must say that I am starting to catch on to the sounds much better
 
SWEET ring find.
That's a honker too. Really nice...
 
That's sweet!! Good job bro
 
Man that's a knot of silver! Awesome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom