What's new

no beep but register

chickgandil

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Black Max detector and sometimes it doesn't beep but I get a reading on my dial why is this?
Could this been an object to deep ?
 
I have a Black Max detector and sometimes it doesn't beep but I get a reading on my dial why is this?
Could this been an object to deep ?
Could be that you have to locate it anyway - learn from your machine.
Is your "Discrimination" setting up some.? If so, set it to Zero
Try "All Metal" mode and jack up your Sensitivity more.
Good Luck and
Happy Hunting...1
 
Could be that you have to locate it anyway - learn from your machine.
Is your "Discrimination" setting up some.? If so, set it to Zero
Try "All Metal" mode and jack up your Sensitivity more.
Good Luck and
Happy Hunting...1
Turn your descrimination down a tad bit. Sounds like you're right on the edge. Dig the target then remember it for the next time
 
Some detectors use two different circuits for the audio signal and the display. On the “iffy” targets you might only trigger one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom