Wanted to find 2 boxes worth of rolls/loose halves so I can do the usual $1,000 bagged dump run.
Managed to find $1,010 in rolls total.
Basically all dumps/skunks except for the '65 and the '66 that came direct from the teller trays! (loose).
The big find was the $130 in rolls from BofA, the "good" rolls were very thick, dark tan wrappers that were worn on the ends; One roll had 7 - 40%, another had 5.
Interesting notes:
Check out the marked 40%'s - 4 of them were painted with nail polish, covered in diagonal black stripes, or colored with a highlighter.
Also, the majority of these finds are from the bank that handles my bagged dumps. She mentioned she had been sitting on these for a while. In the 2 rolls that had the greatest # of 40%, the newest coins in the roll were from 1972.
I listed the first $500 (1st "box"), so I guess this would be the 2nd box:
'65
'66
'67 x 8
'68 x 6
'69 x 6
Pix shortly...