What's new

no chat..no private messages...whats going on ???

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no chat..no private messages...whats going on ??? I mean I know I been sick allot an not very active but man whats going on everythings disappearing . Is the site slowly disolving ??
 
Chat is currently gone.

Private Messages are still there. Are you referring to Marc's message about backing up old messages? If you are talking about that, it only says that your (then) old messages will be lost during system maintenance. Not that you won't be able to send messages after.

If you mean that you can't currently send messages then post again stating that and I'll bring it to Marc's attention, see what is up for ya. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom