CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today is most likely the last day for hunting Gran's field since it has been planted but today even without "CLAD":laughing7: it was a great hunt and I just might have gotten two first! The first one is a definite I have absolutely positively never ever dug a bell till today ! :treasurechest: :occasion14: This bell read out almost exactly like a part smashed aluminum can but sure didn't sound the same to me. Was a minimum of eight inches down I think and was a very definite dig-me-up signal ! The brass or bronze oval just might be my first shoe buckle if that is its correct ID also. The bent up metal shard was a whole dog tax tag at one time. When I washed it the letters actually seemed to fade away some, talk about condition problems :icon_scratch: Also got a aluminum button and what is probably and old type of zipper pull-tang. All through the hunt I kept on day dreaming of finding seated and larges, but no luck. Still I have only searched one half of one percent of that fields area, so who knows. Anyways it was a great day for relics here :sunny: very happy about the bell find :headbang:

06_22_2013 bell dirty.JPG 06_22_2013 bell n buckle grans.JPG

CARM

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread