no coil.

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not familiar with your specific model, but i would suggest checking your connections, take the batteries out and check them if no good, do a reset on the machine.

Check your coil for damage

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I started hunting a new site and 10min in I didn't hear any sound...looked and the screen and it said no coil...seems everything was charged. ...can anyone help me with this.. what could it be??

Vino I had the same problem last week. I thought I had charged my coil but I was wrong also another cause might be that the coil is not added either to your head phones or the remote. Or you don't have the remote or the head phones set on the right coil.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything thing was working. Then all og a sudden it said no coil..

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gerryk...there are no batterys...your on the deus site...thanks though.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything thing was working. Then all og a sudden it said no coil..

If it was working then check to see if the coil is fully charged. I have a feeling that's your problem.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess what??? The coil was dead...just checked it and it found the coil now...thanks everyone.

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks marcha..
.oooppps lol..

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Least it was only that lol

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christo..thanks for ur help the other day...my Andy's book is coming tomorrow. .yeah. ..starting to figure this thing out..except does not seem to go to deep.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christo..thanks for ur help the other day...my Andy's book is coming tomorrow. .yeah. ..starting to figure this thing out..except does not seem to go to deep.

I wish I had more time to talk to ya i had some family things that came up but im glad ur gettin it, it will take a little bit & when u read the book ull understand more of what I was saying & ull see it goes very deep so deep my go to digger is my samson.18" digger trust me my friend ull like it little more time hh

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries. .and thanks again. .

biggziff

Oct 12, 2013
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
XLT, Deus, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It'll go deeper than you want to dig. 3rd time out with mine I dug a silver ring under a pull tab at around 9" Good signal too!

jhapes78

Greenie
Oct 19, 2013
Ks
Detector(s) used
E trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I started hunting a new site and 10min in I didn't hear any sound...looked and the screen and it said no coil...seems everything was charged. ...can anyone help me with this.. what could it be??
oh ..already solved

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread