Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank you vance for spending over a hour on the phone with me last nite at 11pm... (wow)..setting up my deus with me..showing me what every button means. ..and the kicker is I Didn't Even buy it from you!!! The place I got it from didn't know how to use it.....You are a pure GENTLEMEN. ..Anything in the future I need will sure come from me....ps.My wife had other plans for us today, so I cant even go out and play with all new programs. .....Sincerely thanks again
George...

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to thank you vance for spending over a hour on the phone with me last nite at 11pm... (wow)..setting up my deus with me..showing me what every button means. ..and the kicker is I Didn't Even buy it from you!!! The place I got it from didn't know how to use it.....You are a pure GENTLEMEN. ..Anything in the future I need will sure come from me....ps.My wife had other plans for us today, so I cant even go out and play with all new programs. .....Sincerely thanks again George...

George not a problem buddy, it doesn't matter to me if you purchased your machine from me or not if I can help I want to do so! I just hope we got you where you need to be with those three programs, let me know how they work out, call me anytime! Glad to do it!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool Man congrates on ur new deus & petri awesome job bro. I try & do the same anytime I can help out I mean Why not right

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very cool Man congrates on ur new deus & petri awesome job bro. I try & do the same anytime I can help out I mean Why not right

That's right but there's some out there that won't! For example the guy he purchased from!! Lol

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True,I just think its an awesome hobby & it teaches alot about alot of different things so i wanna,also see If im able to donate something myself to luck the kids season off to a great start. Like I said I gotta move some stuff around cuz,having things of my own goin on but I still should be able to do something

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True,I just think its an awesome hobby & it teaches alot about alot of different things so i wanna,also see If im able to donate something myself to luck the kids season off to a great start. Like I said I gotta move some stuff around cuz,having things of my own goin on but I still should be able to do something

Lol got my threads mixed this one was meant for the Kid,but anyhow If you know & can help another im all about it I beleive in that thing they call karma

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol got my threads mixed this one was meant for the Kid,but anyhow If you know & can help another im all about it I beleive in that thing they call karma
. Oh
Yeah and man if you want to help on the AT Pro for Matt I know he would greatly appreciate it!! Just let me know you can send it through PayPal gift

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good Man ill let you know asap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread