What's new

No idea what this is please help!

zags08

Jr. Member
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this object in a village park. The village dates back from the mid 18th century. I also found a horseshoe in the side of a river bank in the same area. Is there anyway of dating that?
 

Attachments

  • 0708091741a.webp
    0708091741a.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 647
  • m.webp
    m.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 603
  • mz.webp
    mz.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 611
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    6 KB · Views: 603
It would help if you could post pics of both sides and also an object for size reference.
 
Upvote 0
It almost feels like a very hard rubber, but then i wonder how my md picked it up
 
Upvote 0
zags08 said:
It almost feels like a very hard rubber, but then i wonder how my md picked it up
LOL ;D Does your MD pick it up? It looks non-metallic in the pic. What detector do you use? Will a magnet stick to it?
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Montana Jim said:
SO.. is it stone, wood, ceramic, clay, playdoh or glass?
same question.

Cy - he said it feels like hard rubber...
lol I know but I need more explanation on the type of metal detector he is using to pick up hard rubber. ...or am I missing something? Maybe is steel inside?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom