What's new

✅ SOLVED No idea.

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,192
Reaction score
15,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These 2 pieces were found together. No idea if they relate to each other.
Both are iron. The flat squarish piece has a definite purpose, if the shape means anything.
I’m in Iowa (USA) if that helps. Thanks for any ideas/thoughts!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2048.webp
    IMG_2048.webp
    428.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2047.webp
    IMG_2047.webp
    533.3 KB · Views: 82
The lower piece is part of a chain link connection.
Manure spreader possible.
 
Upvote 1
Im calling this Solved. Im certain that pepperj is right concerning the lower piece. I think the top one may be part of a bed frame, but I have no convincing evidence. Thanks to all who gave input.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom