What's new

No maximum on half dollar box orders!

RED THUNDER

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
I opened a new account at a small credit union recently that orders through the fed.
Last week when I picked up my 2 boxes. The teller asked me if I would like to order more?
I understood what she said as for next weeks order. I got to thinking about it and called her back and asked if there was a limit on how many boxes I could order. She replied no. Hot damn! I said to order
me six for the next week. Not a problem. O yea! 8) I am used to a 2 box maybe 4 box limit.
What do the rest of you experience in the way of limits on boxes to order?
This will put me up to 12 boxes a week. HH

Red Thunder
 
Upvote 0
Well, I have never asked. But then, I am usually lucky if I have the cash to order more than just one. And I don't really have the time that often to go through more than that per week.
 
MalteseFalcon said:
Well, I have never asked. But then, I am usually lucky if I have the cash to order more than just one. And I don't really have the time that often to go through more than that per week.

LOL It helps to have kids! ;D At least for the searching.... the money part, well.

Red Thunder
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom