What's new

No Rings, But did Manage A Nice Chain!!

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
I haven't been posting on the forum or hunting for a few months. Had a work problem and the ocean had been rough everytime I had a chance to go. I can't hunt the wet or dry sand right now because I blew my knee out and need surgery.

Anyway it's good to be back! The last time I went in the water was about a couple months ago and managed a 14k band. 5.2 dwt (8.1 grams).

Went south to Miami a couple days ago, the water was clear, but a little choppy with some current. It was kinda hard fanning targets with the current. I had 30lbs of weight and still had a hard time staying in the spot! I did manage to pull out a nice 18k chain with 2 18k pendants still on. Seems like it came off over the guys head, cause the clasp was still closed. Total weight of the chain with pendants was 34.5 dwt (53.6 g).

Good to be back, hopefully I'll be able to post a little more. Seems like everyone is still havin a great time and making some nice Finds!

Thanks for looking!!

HH 8) surfrat
 

Attachments

  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 698
Upvote 2
Good to hear from you again, Surfrat. I'm sorry to hear about your knee. :-\

Beautious finds you've got there! :)
 
Nice gold!
Congratulations on finding something that big. Hope your knee heals quickly.
Joe
 
Wow!!!! What a great find. Wish we had some beaches up here that got restocked all the time. WTG
 
WOW!!!! That's some great nice finds. Makes me want to play hookie from work and go right now.
 
Great to see you posting, Surf! 8) :o AND what some fantastic finds!!!! :o

Congrats!!! Nana ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom