What's new

No shut out today

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They aren't much but it beats a shut out lol went to the creek that always has something
 

Attachments

  • image-3579729830.webp
    image-3579729830.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image-4162086854.webp
    image-4162086854.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2119287232.webp
    image-2119287232.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1360032172.webp
    image-1360032172.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1809612606.webp
    image-1809612606.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2878949311.webp
    image-2878949311.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image-2054481966.webp
    image-2054481966.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2115973335.webp
    image-2115973335.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1116437476.webp
    image-1116437476.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
Hey rack your the nicest guy on here you always have positive things to say to everyone we appreciate all your time and nice comments thanks Jason ;)
 
Baah..humbug..
Kiddin .. nice finds.
 
Yesterday was a big body full of seed ticks a couple hundred lol and found nothing haha
 
You always find the largest pieces. Thanks very much for sharing what you find. I haven't found anything for a long time, so I really enjoy what everyone shares here. It really means alot! sixeight
 
Idk what's holding you back but if you need an easy to get into and out of spot like my dad I would take you lol hope you get the free time you need to go hunting thanks for you kind words ;)
 
More scrapers I see. I wonder why they had so many in that area. Must of been the cleaning section of the camp. I believe they didnt use the same tool twice and made them as soon as they had something to clean cause you find so many. I bet when you see one you say.....darn another scraper, lol. I like all tools.
 
Yes I find lots of scrapers and spoke shaves most only touched one time and one out of every 15 or so have been resharpened I feel like maybe some were never even used once but who knows lol
 
I like the edge on #3. Glad you were able to get out. I was stuck in class all morning/early afternoon and just got home from Geology lab. Long day!
 
Dang that stinks lol I had exactly 45 mins to hunt before football practice after work I worked through lunch to create the free time to go haha I had wet feet at practice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom