What's new

NO, water huntting for 10 Days! #$%$#

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday I had a little Back surgery and can't get it wet for 10 days.but I can still hunt the wet sand HAHA.
 
Upvote 0
Heal up quick! :thumbsup:
 
Get better soon, Ron; you do well anywhere that you hunt :hello2:

L
 
bandage and duct tape, peroxide afterwards if happens to leak and gets wet.

however the bad part would be injuring yourself before it is healed enough, so be careful!

one year I left stitches in a few days extra while dredging, I didn't want the cuts to split while moving rocks.
Randyd
 
Hope you get better soon !
 
Speedy recovery Ron
 
Had the same thing last month, a week out of the water, didn't find anything in the wet sand either ;D I hope your recover will go smooth Ron.

Chuck
 
Ron get well soon . Once you feel better you'll be able to hunt longer then ever .
 
Take care of that back Ron.

Good luck in the wet sand. :icon_thumleft:
 
Heal well Ron and take it easy while you can as you will soon be over doing it to make up for lost time. :laughing7: Think of it as Lady Luck hasn't visited you in awhile and will be happy to see you again.
 
Take it easy Ron, don't over do it......Matt
 
Take care of your health first Ron.

The water and the waves will always be there for ya once you've gotten yourself back into proper hunthing form. Take if from my own experience, don't rush the return as you can do far more damage if you come back too soon!


Take care, :icon_thumright:

Ralph
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom