What's new

No Winter blues here!

Alan Applegate

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all of you folks who have been complaining of late, about not being able to do a bit of detecting..... Eat your hearts out!

It is 67° in Roswell, NM as I write this, and I'm back from about 4 hours of digging. I came home only because I was overdressed, and got too hot!

Oh! I'm only $1.70 richer, but at least I didn't have to pay the local gym for the exercise!
 
Freezing out, it,s cold as L, least I ain,t in Roswell! :laughing7:

67 ,( hey I don,t have a degree sign, must have froze off,)sounds unbearable,you poor thing!
 
The way I have to look at it is you could not go ice fishing like I did. Five big fat rainbows eat your heart out.
 
I have enough trout in the freezer from last October, that I can feast on them at least once a week until the thaw!

All this makes me wonder about those guys up there in Anchorage?
 
Hi Alan Appelgate! It's 67 in Roswell because the "saucer" is still emitting radiation! Lmao. Seriously, I hope you can dig through winter. GL+HH, (Happy Holidays and Hunting).
Peace
 
Hey App!! Did you find any UFO parts?? MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
I can't talk about what I've found, as I'm afraid the feds will come down on me with a ton of bricks! But I will say this! They're slightly green, but tend to get gray after a few hours out in the air. Most importantly, they taste just like chicken!
 
Well, it's 73 degrees here now, but I can't go detecting. Too much paper work to do, but If the weather holds:laughing7: I will be out tomorrow.
 
Rick, you are just breaking my heart!

RJGMC
HI BOB!
 
I can't talk about what I've found, as I'm afraid the feds will come down on me with a ton of bricks! But I will say this! They're slightly green, but tend to get gray after a few hours out in the air. Most importantly, they taste just like chicken!

Sounds just like the chicken I got at the store this week! That explains it!
 
Sounds just like the chicken I got at the store this week! That explains it!

Thats the chicken china is starting to send here.
 
No weather problems where iam at.Now if i can just get some good finds i will be ok.
 
I would be happy to be able to find $1.70 right now!
 
Alan, LOVE the Roswell area. Went thru there a few years ago. Is that restaurant with the jeep and UFO stuff still there downtown? Don't remember the name but it was fun to have a burger there.
 
No, the restaurant lasted about 18 months, and poof! About 1/2 of it is now a Subway, and the other half is being renovated for something.

We're lucky in there was have a really good steak house, and a good Italian restaurant owned by the same family. About the best Mexican food here is at Martine's Capital Cafe. I have b-fast there every Saturday morning with a bunch of friends, and have never had a bad meal. I once ask the waitress why it was only rated 4.5 stars out of 5. She told me the help isn't very good!

By the way, they quit serving Alien Tacos when the meat supply dried up (pun intended!). They still serve Alien Ale, however.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom