What's new

Nokia lumia 920

x512x

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
312
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
This phone is amazing but has no treasurenet app:'(
 
Don't be too bummed... I don't think it's that awesome, really... I always use the full site on my phone
 
Oh man its the best phone iv messed with can't think of a better phone but I guess we all got r opinions..I really hope you don't like iphones I hate them lol oh well I never check treasure during the day I work too much
 
I wasn't saying anything about your phone because I've never used one.. I was just saying that the Treasurenet app isn't that great probably because the site is so huge.. Don't get me wrong, it's decent but not as fulfilling as the full site.
 
Oh Yes right sorry I read it wrong but yea I guess ill use the web also I was just really used to the app..
 
Fellow Lumia 920 owner, you are certainly correct on your opinion of the phone, it can't be beat. I too wish there was a t-net app, but full browser works well too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom