What's new

❎ SOLD Nokta Makro Anfibio Power Cord

Pointman

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
1,585
Golden Thread
1
Location
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, AT Pro, Xterra 505, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have this extra power cord from an Anfibio that I sold (it may fit others). Nothing wrong with it.
I would like a reasonable offer for it and would like the buyer to pay actual shipping for it. Please send PM.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7508.webp
    IMG_7508.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7509.webp
    IMG_7509.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Sal
Sorry, we do not allow any sales using "Friends & Family" option to pay. The buyer is not protected with that option.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom