What's new

NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Woke up this morning in Northern Virginia to 1" of snow..ok.. no big deal.. check weather.com and there is 6" tp 10" more inches expected by tomorrow!!! This just plain sucks!!! and I charged up both my battery packs last night!!!! Errrrrrr

MB
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Yeah! we've got 2-8 coming Here In West NC MB. We could organize a T-Net snowball Fight!
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

4-H staff said:
Yeah! we've got 2-8 coming Here In West NC MB. We could organize a T-Net snowball Fight!

Ha!! Ok that is funny!!! I'm in! After I hunt this morning for a while.. ;-)

MB
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Some how I just don't feel sorry for you, Corry, PA is at around the 220" mark for this year.
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Schrecky said:
Some how I just don't feel sorry for you, Corry, PA is at around the 220" mark for this year.

YIKES!!!
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

no snow here in southeastern NC....drizzling outside this morning but that didnt stop me yesterday nor will it stop me today. I will be out hunting down that elusive cannonball/shell...thus far , only fragments.

wish me luck and HH everyone....I'll be back this evening to post my finds.
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Yeah, that storm is headed towards New England. Local news is saying 12-15 inches here. The snow was almost gone from the winter and now this. I feel your pain. Gonna have to make up for it come Spring. Mud detectin'! Good thing I just bought a pair of rubber boots.

Back to waiting.....
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

70 in Colorado today!!!!

Sorry just had to rub it in......lol

DN
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Patiently awaiting the arrival to the snow...but I'm in Virginia Beach....we KNOW that WON'T happen! :-\ >:( ...we've had two storms come through and someone put up the dome over this area and we didn't get any...maybe three is a charm! ;D

1 March 1980...we had one heck of blizzard come through Virginia Beach...I was hoping for a repeat and today's my Baby Girl's birthday!!! 24 years ago, God sent me an Angel from Heaven!

So, bring on the snow....as we will be shopping, roller skating and going out to dinner and I wouldn't mind a snowball fight to end the day!!!
Annmarie
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

-

71717391g5TQPr1Usnowball.gif



NEPA is gettin' it tonight.

I'll put some more coal in the stove!
<wink!>


-
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Whew...gonna miss us in Western Pa...for a change.

Still brutally cold. Low tomorrow night of 7. Ground may thaw by mid March.

But...on the plus side...gradual warming this week and 50's by Friday. :icon_sunny:.

Al
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

Just watched the weather report and geez, Georgia getting snow, comparatively lots of it!

I want to see what snowmen look like in Georgia...

Seems a lot of us north of the Ohio are getting missed this time too.
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

yea i hear ya. more waiting... :(
BomberJohn said:
Yeah, that storm is headed towards New England. Local news is saying 12-15 inches here. The snow was almost gone from the winter and now this. I feel your pain. Gonna have to make up for it come Spring. Mud detectin'! Good thing I just bought a pair of rubber boots.

Back to waiting.....
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

If you don't like snow then move south. If you don't like the sun then move north. Your choice.
 
Re: NOOOO!!! "Found" snow on the ground wiith more coming

I heard the weather report and they still haven't named the storm yet. I guess they still do not know how it will hit us exactly in CT.

Just the same, I went out this morning in the snow we were getting and managed $1.27. It was cold but I still had fun.

Probably won't get out again for a few weeks after this storm unless we get some real "warm" days.

Bummer!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom