enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just what you found. I only do well if I purchase cwrs. I average 10-12 wheats when doing boxes.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 silver dimes for 9 dime boxes searched seems about average? by the way, 2 of those 4 silvers came from the CWR Box.
Just what you found. I only do well if I purchase cwrs. I average 10-12 wheats when doing boxes.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there are no coin counters here so customers bring in rolls of coins into the bank. When I requested a box of dimes, I got a resealed box of dimes that contained all CWR's. This wasn't a CRH'er dump because there were literally 7 different style wrappers inside, 3 different shotgun style and 4 different flat style. I guess I got lucky with that box because that gave me half of ym silver stack from this week's hunt. Vantage south was the bank I got the dimes from. They are an awesome bank.

CWR dime box?? man, where can i git one of them??

killian110

Dec 16, 2007
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
One percent of nothing is still nothing. :BangHead: I'm on a 22 box skunk streak on halves and I've lost count of how many teller tray halves I've picked up the past six months that were clad. Some guy named Steve is always a bank ahead of me picking up available halves and now someone has started using my pick up bank as their dump bank. I'm taking the summer off from CRH. Going to put spare cash in silver eagles for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread