D Davidmb Tenderfoot Joined Jun 13, 2025 Messages 5 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jul 22, 2025 #1 Has anyone ever prospected Jonathan Creek in North Carolina just wondering I drive by it all the time stopped to look but have never prospected Upvote 0
Has anyone ever prospected Jonathan Creek in North Carolina just wondering I drive by it all the time stopped to look but have never prospected
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,537 Reaction score 10,826 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Jul 23, 2025 #2 Next time ,stop by with a trowel and pan ! It won't hurt a quick lookie see to what might be there !
D Davidmb Tenderfoot Joined Jun 13, 2025 Messages 5 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2025 Thread Owner #3 russau said: Next time ,stop by with a trowel and pan ! It won't hurt a quick lookie see to what might be there ! Click to expand... Yeah I'm going to if I have time I'm always working when I go
russau said: Next time ,stop by with a trowel and pan ! It won't hurt a quick lookie see to what might be there ! Click to expand... Yeah I'm going to if I have time I'm always working when I go
Assembler Silver Member Joined May 10, 2017 Messages 4,730 Reaction score 2,592 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher AQ Pulse, Fisher water old detectors, Older Whites TRs. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2025 #4 Cut in half to use with not much more cost than two pans: 4 in. x 10 ft. Singlewall Solid Drain Pipe https://www.homedepot.com/p/Advance...Singlewall-Solid-Drain-Pipe-4540010/100212428
Cut in half to use with not much more cost than two pans: 4 in. x 10 ft. Singlewall Solid Drain Pipe https://www.homedepot.com/p/Advance...Singlewall-Solid-Drain-Pipe-4540010/100212428