What's new

North Carolina Sweeeet find!

Breezie

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
2,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Despite the wind gust up to 40mph today, I had to go out and test my new Garrett Pro-Pointer (love it.) I went back to an area where I found a 1863 Springfield trigger guard(What Is It Post: What Kind of Gun?). It is also the same area where I have found numerous CW buttons, camp relics, and 'the' 17th Century Spectacle buckle. Finally after 30+ yrs. of MD in NC, I found this sweeet button. This NC button is a first for me! The first photo is not very good because I took it with my cell phone (and shaking other hand.) Breezie
 

Attachments

  • NC1.webp
    NC1.webp
    35 KB · Views: 5,688
  • NC2.webp
    NC2.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 5,644
  • NC3.webp
    NC3.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 5,642
  • NC4.webp
    NC4.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 5,632
  • NC5.webp
    NC5.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 5,585
  • NC5.webp
    NC5.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 5,579
  • NC4.webp
    NC4.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 5,617
  • NC3.webp
    NC3.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 5,617
  • NC2.webp
    NC2.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 5,662
  • NC1.webp
    NC1.webp
    35 KB · Views: 5,656
Upvote 4
WOW!! super great find!!
 
Sweet First.....
 
Awesome button!
30 years of hunting??? You must have started when you were 5 right? :-)

I also hunted for years and years without a Pro Pointer and I couldn't believe the difference it made when I got mine. Faster finds, less chance of damaging coins, smaller holes/plugs.
I have lost mine 3 or 4 times in the woods and luckily my hunting buddies or myself has found it again each time but I have devised a new way to prevent this from ever happening again.
 
Congrats one a one in 30 year find.
 
they finally put you up on the banner! Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
:icon_thumleft: So happy to see you made BANNER Breezie!!!! That is an awesome and beautiful find! I would do a happy happy joy joy dance, but don't want to trip over my cane, so Chug will have to do the dance for both of us!!!! WTG from both of us!!!! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :hello2: Red and Chug
 

Attachments

  • happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 2,800
  • happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 2,798
Well hot dang, it did make it up there ^ :thumbsup:
 
OMGoodness! I had no idea I made the banner until tonight. I've been working this weekend, and just popped in for a few minutes, and when I saw it on the banner, I thought, 'somebody found a NC Staff button!' :laughing7: (blond moment)

Thank you all; I really appreciate all the kudos and votes. Y'all are guuuud folks! I've attached a pic of the ole gal cleaned-up. It may have gotten cleaner, but I was afraid to leave it in the lemon juice too long.

Dry Teeth from Smiling,
Breezie
 

Attachments

  • Copy of NC6FirstCleaning.webp
    Copy of NC6FirstCleaning.webp
    33 KB · Views: 2,763
wow just look at that shine!!! almost as bright as your smile! congrats :hello2: :hello2:
 
Congrats on the Banner , Breezie !!! Great Banner Extravaganza on Today's Finds forum , this week :headbang: awe-inspiring, impressive, FINDS
 
That is one beautiful :headbang: button Congrats on the Banner :thumbsup: Jim
 
Fantastic button!!! Very excited for you, and congratulations on your banner. Arty
 
Very nice button. Congrats on the Banner find Breezie... :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulation on a first, nothing better then finding as your first a NC button :headbang:
 
Congrats on the Banner Breezie, that is one awesome button.

:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice button Breezie, congratulations on the banner.

More history saved.
 
This Button is living history of U.S.A. ... congratulations on the Banner! :notworthy:
H
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom