What's new

North Carolina Sweeeet find!

Breezie

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
2,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Despite the wind gust up to 40mph today, I had to go out and test my new Garrett Pro-Pointer (love it.) I went back to an area where I found a 1863 Springfield trigger guard(What Is It Post: What Kind of Gun?). It is also the same area where I have found numerous CW buttons, camp relics, and 'the' 17th Century Spectacle buckle. Finally after 30+ yrs. of MD in NC, I found this sweeet button. This NC button is a first for me! The first photo is not very good because I took it with my cell phone (and shaking other hand.) Breezie
 

Attachments

  • NC1.webp
    NC1.webp
    35 KB · Views: 5,688
  • NC2.webp
    NC2.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 5,644
  • NC3.webp
    NC3.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 5,642
  • NC4.webp
    NC4.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 5,632
  • NC5.webp
    NC5.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 5,585
  • NC1.webp
    NC1.webp
    35 KB · Views: 5,656
  • NC2.webp
    NC2.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 5,662
  • NC3.webp
    NC3.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 5,617
  • NC4.webp
    NC4.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 5,617
  • NC5.webp
    NC5.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 5,579
Upvote 4
Great find!

All the best,

Lanny
 
Super-nice button! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats and HH,


~Indiana Digger~
 
Great find!!! Some day I will be able to hunt a CW site.
Not much here at the beach and inland is mostly posted.
 
That is a nice button. Great job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom