North Houston

ALL SILVER

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2010
Deer Park
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X
Hey everyone, I live in Deer Park and haven't use my detecter for a while. I want to start hunting again. Anyone that wants to hook-up PM me, my next opportunity will be week after next. Lets go!
RE

Texasguy24

Greenie
Mar 15, 2010
KINGWOOD, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Minelab GPX-4500, Minelab Excalibur II, Vipir
Hey everyone, im kinda new to this forum. I live in Northeast Houston and just started MD a few months ago. I just got back from Nevada, gold prospecting and more recently galveston and i visited the Fort of San Jacinto on the east end. There was so much trash, dug a few targets and found an old knife that wasn't more that 10 yrs old...soo....I just gave up after an hour.

Furthermore, I am putting together an expedition to South Padre later on around late July or early August. I have been researching an area down there for about 9 months and it looks very promising if anyone wants to join in!!!!!
Anyone hit me up if they are in the area

SomebodyElse

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2010
Clear Lake, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
I live in Anahuac and trying to find some people to hunt with. I'm a newbie. If anybody rounds a group up with a meeting point post please. Are people still finding anything good at memorial park? Thanks, Clint :icon_thumleft:

SirDewars

Greenie
Jan 30, 2011
I am trying to start md I live in spring. I have hit a few areas in north houston and spring just looking for advice and see what everyone else is looking at or thinking.

reelred

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
hello,i live in montgomery, hoping to meet other hunters and go hunt lol.i went to galveston yesterday,hunted about 6 hrs.give me a holler when anybody wants to find somwhere to hunt.i am also new to detecting.~````[email protected]

Lucky boy

Jul 21, 2007
Houston Tx.
Detector(s) used
ACE250x2/Bounty Hunter 101/RadioShack
reelred said:
hello,i live in montgomery, hoping to meet other hunters and go hunt lol.i went to galveston yesterday,hunted about 6 hrs.give me a holler when anybody wants to find somwhere to hunt.i am also new to detecting.~````[email protected]

i never had any luck in galveston....have you found anything?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions